School and PE Uniform
At Hawthorn Community Primary School, we strongly encourage all of our children to wear school uniform, with or without a logo. All school uniform can be purchased from KS Schoolwear (with logo) Unit 7, Trafalgar Road, Kettering NN16 8DB, or through My Clothing.
Uniform in the correct colours without a logo may also be purchased from supermarkets or other suppliers. Our Uniform Policy is available below.
- Bottle green jumper or cardigan (with or without logo)
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt (with or without logo)
- Grey Trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Grey shorts
- Green and white summer dress
- Plain white t-shirt (with or without logo)
- Plain black shorts or skort
- Plain black jogging bottoms or leggings
- Plain black hoodie (with or without logo)
Footwear should be sensible, with dark shoes for everyday and dark trainers for PE. Jewellery, with the exception of stud earrings, is not allowed in school. Earrings must be removed for PE and swimming days. Hair-styles should be tidy and nail varnish and tattoo transfers are not permitted.
If representing Hawthorn in any sporting activity your child will be required to wear the hoodie with a logo.
A second hand uniform stall operated by the Friends of Hawthorn is open throughout the school year for parents to purchase uniform at a minimum cost. Details are sent out via email.
A lost property box is situated in school. Items not claimed are regularly displayed on the playground.
Please label all clothing and footwear as without names it is almost impossible to identify lost items of clothing.