Out of Schools Clubs
Breakfast, After School Club and Holiday Playscheme
The children have a variety of activities they can choose from, ranging from craft to board games, construction, role play along seasonal themed activities. We also play outside depending on the weather. If you require further information please contact us.
- Contact: Mrs Janice O'Key
- Mobile: 07813 478205 (text only please)
- Landline: 01536 512204 option 4, please leave a message if calling outside of the hours below.
Contact hours: 7.30 - 9.00am and 3.00 - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday, term time)
- Breakfast Club - opening times are 7.40am - 8.50am
- After School club - opening times are 3.15pm - 5.30pm.
- Holiday Playscheme - opening times are 8am - 5.15pm.
Please complete our ADMISSIONS FORM before your child starts.
To book with a card or voucher* payment please follow this link: Eduspot - School Money
Playscheme Holiday 2023 - 2024 Opening Dates
Holiday Playscheme will be open on the following dates
Wednesday 20th – Friday 22nd December 2023
Week commencing 19th February 2024
Week commencing 8th April 2024
Week commencing 29th July 2024
Week commencing 5th August 2024
Week commencing 12th August 2024
* We accept Childcare vouchers, through Childcare Choices (gov.uk), for further information, click here please contact the Office or Out of Schools before booking your first session.
Pupil Premium may be used however all bookings will need to made through the office.
Bookings can be made online before midnight for the next day, however, If you need to make a booking on the day, please ring the school office who will be able to take the booking and payment.
We currently hold a 5* Food Hygiene certificate (January 2021) for our Breakfast Club and provision of snacks in our After School Club and Holiday Playscheme.